Carla Young has worked in content marketing for eight years. In agency, she found her groove as a content strategist, working with clients of all sizes and industries to create bespoke content marketing programs based on business objectives.
Since moving client-side, Carla has enjoyed leading teams to execute her developed content marketing strategies.
Outside of work, you’ll find Carla by the beach with her dog, or wining and dining with her loved ones.
Areas of expertise
Social media marketing
- Freelance Content Creator – 2013-2015
- Content Strategist – Lush the Content Agency, 2015-2018
- Senior Content Marketer – Murdoch University, 2018 – 2021
- Senior Content Marketing Manager – Family Zone Cyber Safety, 2021-2022
- Bachelor of Arts/Communications – University of Western Australia, 2013
- Master of Marketing – University of Western Australia, 2015
- Winner, Best Content Marketing Program in Education: 2020 Content Marketing Awards
- Finalist, Best Content Distribution Strategy: 2020 Content Marketing Awards
- Finalist, Best Multi-Author Blog: 2020 Content Marketing Awards
Born in Blighty, Aimee has always been passionate about helping brands to uplevel their marketing. Her nine-year career, working within agencies and in-house teams, has seen her managing lead generation campaigns for UK enterprises and running digital campaigns for Australian businesses.
With packages suitable for every business, including custom packages, there’s never been a better time to own your digital marketing in-house.
Get in touch today to get started.